Thursday 6 October 2016

"I've been Shutdown!!!"

Sorry I haven't been around -the last computer I bought only lasted a day-got the black screen of death within less than 8 hours -after that ordered a new computer from popular store they said they'd replace it within a few days as the laptop I wanted was out of stock -so I waited -but nothing happened after two weeks -within that time got hooked on Fallout 4 (where this screencap comes from) so that took my mind off things . Decided to buy a new computer yesterday and went  to another popular store -but when I got there the whole store was shutdown due to there own computers been shutdown -so had to return to store where I originally bought the laptop that died after a day (they bunged up the price by 15 quid!!!) -but so far so good -hopefully this one won't be on the fritz - so should be posting here again soonish (perhaps today)that is if if I tear myself away from Fallout4 -bound to feature a post about that game on LBII and personal blog soon -but that's whats been happening for the last three weeks....

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, john! We've all missed you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, John! Long may you run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ..I've missed me too lol -hopefully get show on the road soon trying together a post for second blog - videos need uploading to youtube so that's slowing me down a bit... normal service will resume once vids are sorted

    ReplyDelete